Everyone can fake success for 15 minutes.
Mediocrity cries out for the souls of people every single day. Success is what they hope for. What is the catalyst for escaping mediocrity?
There’s a huge difference between acting successful and BEING successful.
Here is what I see:
- Acting successful is tiring. You are living a lie to show off for others. BEING successful is resting in your hard-fought efforts AND trusting that the God who made you … is with you.
- Acting successful is killing your heart and passion. BEING successful acknowledges you are not there yet, you’ll live to fight another day, where you get to again … summon your passion.
- Acting successful never feels like it is enough. BEING successful is satisfying deep, deep within your soul.
- Acting successful carries a yoke of pride. BEING successful speaks for itself.
- Acting successful is fleeting. BEING successful is eternal when coupled with knowing WHO brought you your opportunities to begin with.
- Acting successful looks for ease in their work and toil. BEING successful welcomes each new day with unbridled intensity.
QUESTION: Are you acting or being successful today?