Getting you up-to-speed with your new EA from eaHELP is fast and simple. Below are the six main steps in our process.
1) We Talk. Each of our Clients … begin with a conversation. Your situation is custom not canned. So are our services. If you’re just looking for a price before we talk … we are not a good fit for you.
2) We eMail You a Proposal. If we determine we are a good fit for each other, after we chat … a detailed Proposal inviting you to our services is eMailed to you.
3) You Ask Us for a Contract. Once you are ready to go … you will sign your Contract and send it back in to us … along with your credit/debit card information. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, & Discover).
4) We Schedule a Kick Off Call. Once your Contract is signed … we eMail you our New Client Sync Document for you to fill out. Once filled out and returned, we assign your new EA and proceed with the Kick Off Call.
5) You and Your New EA Get Started! Though your new EA can start tasking right away … we’ll walk through the 1st month together (you, your new EA, and our eaHELP Implementation Team) in our On-boarding Process to make sure you are up & running as expected.
6) We Check-in With You Consistently. In addition to checking in with you on a consistent, on-going basis … we also check in … 1 on 1 with your EA too. This enables us to run to issues (if any) and quickly address them. eaHELP has a very high retention rate … because we have raving fans as Clients and as EAs!