Here are the top 5 reasons why you should NOT hire an EA from eaHELP to work alongside you …
1) You enjoy the inefficiency and lack of work productivity from your current Assistant. You love to see your Assistant whisper into the phone recent gossip about the “crazy person” in your office (and you realize that is you). It’s exciting for you to see your Assistant “stir the pot” with your staff and cast doubt on your leadership. You just can’t get enough of “that look” on their face when you actually ask them to do a task besides check the mailbox.
2) You love paying for “employee burden costs” in addition to the actual cost of wages. Your heart leaps for joy with the idea of paying for rising healthcare costs, employer-related taxes, time off, & sick pay. You desire to pay more in wages so you can have less money for your bottom line.
3) It’s pure ecstasy for you to scour your local community to find a high-class, quality Assistant who wants to work only 10 to 15 hours per week. You have so much time on your hands to find the right Assistant and reading resumes is your favorite hobby!
4) You love making “bad hires” and suffering the consequences of your bad decision. Nothing thrills you more than documenting your brains out for the case of getting rid of your “awesome” hire!
5) You LOVE dotting the “i”s and crossing the “t”s in everything you do. You wake up in the morning with spell-check on your mind … and you can’t wait to post another blog and schedule a tweet. Administration is your middle name … and the time just flies by when you are booking your own travel or updating your database.
If any of these 5 reasons are really being considered … please don’t call eaHELP! Instead, call your board, your attorney, your CPA, and psychologist.